- Take picture at The sign of your birth year and Anniversary at POP
- How many hidden Mickey's can you find? Take a picture of each one.
- At 6pm – Do the Hustle? Go to Food Court. What is it? Take a picture of it.
- What is everything Pop? Take a picture of it.
- What year did WDW open? Take a picture in front of the sign.
- Play a game of Twister and take some pictures while playing.
- What is Petals? Take a picture of it including one with you in it.
- Look for the secret button (80/90's-9000-3rd floor). Take a picture of it.
- Get a picture with Goofy and his Red Car.
- How many pools are there – Take a picture of each from an upper level balcony.
- Looking from an upper level on the 50's Bowling Pin Pool –What do you notice?
- What are the hours of the pools – Take a picture of the sign with you in front of it.
- How many beach balls are in each pool? Take a picture of some of them.
- How many Icons are there – Take a picture in front of each one.
- How many types of stairwells are there –Take a picture in front of each one.
- How many Laundromats are there – Take a picture in front of each one.
- How many places are there to eat or drink at? Take a picture in front of each one.
- At the Big Juke Box – How many songs are listed?
- Find a vending machine with a Castle on it. Take a picture in front of it.
- Find the refillable mugs and take your picture in front of them.
- Find the Lunar Landing Shadow box from July 1969. Take a picture of it.
- How many shadow boxes are there? Take a picture of your favorites.
- Cross the Generation Gap. What is it? Take a picture of it.
- Find "Fast Forward". What is it? Take a picture of it.
- Find a game with the sign "Hit the Lizard on the butt" – Read the rest.
- Find the playground. Take a picture of you doing something on the playground.
- Find a Bunny, Duck and Squirrel. Take pictures of each.
- Walk Memory Lane & read the signs. Take a picture of your favorites.
- Find the Ping pong table and play (bring your own or .50). Take a picture.
- Find the keyboard. Spell your name on it. Take a picture of you doing it.
- Walk around Hourglass Lake. Take a picture in front of your birth year.
- Find Mr. Potato Head. Take a picture in front of it.
- Find Play-doh. Take a picture in front of it.
- Find the powder blue golf cart that is an old fashioned car. Take a picture in it.
- Look for the yellow POP min-bus with Peace signs. Take a picture with it.
- Write down one song you hear from one of the different Decades.
- Find Roger-What do you notice about the picture behind him? Take a picture of it.
- Take a picture of your favorite Saying on the buildings.
- Take a picture of a Disney and Magical Express Bus.
- Take a picture of yourself in front of the POP Sign at the front of the hotel.
- How many pictures are behind the check-in counter? Take a picture of your favorite.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Posted by Nichele at 1:37 PM
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
The time is drawing closer! Eep! And so I have been thinking about possible places to work. I know that there are possible ways to hear your location ahead of time, but thats not my style. lol I want to be plesently suprised! So here is my list of places where I would like to work.
Posted by Nichele at 5:42 PM
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Day 24 Favorite Parent
Shes Hilarious! lol
Day 25 Favorite Lyrics
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Day 26 Most magical moment. Goodness there are so many moments I could pick! But I chose a moment that I always remember, something so classical and Disney.
Posted by Nichele at 9:56 AM
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
So I have been super busy this summer! I know, I am as shocked as you. When I was planning my summer, there were a lot of days where I wasnt really going to do much of anything. But now, I work, and I babysit, and it's crazy. And then I went shopping for the apartment the other day. I got almost everything for the room. I even found the perfect bedding! lol I had originally planned on buying the Disney Polynesian bedding, but I fell in love with this set....its roxy and its green and I will have to take a picture of it soon on my new camera! Yes I got a new one! I am so excited! and the best part is is that it is a kodak! And it can load pics right up to fb through the camera! Its perfect!
So I feel like I needed to update everyone. I know that it has been really busy, but It's important that we keep in a lot of contact, (especially if we want to room together!) Oh, and I got the first three days Itinerary....we will be verrry busy you guys! And we need to arrive early!
Posted by Nichele at 2:05 PM
So I am very ver very behind lol So lets get on with the show!
Day 20! Funniest Moment
Ah so many funny things I could choose from!
Mike: I get a timeout?
Randel: Everyone goes to lunch which means the scare floor will be....
Day 21 Favorite Quotes!
Yay! I have A LOT!
'i will call you squishy and you will be my squishy.'
Pumba- "I ate like a pig."
Timon- "Pumba you are a pig."
Chum: Humans - -think they own *everything*.
Anchor: Probably *American*.
I think that all of the pincesses are brave...but I have to pick one that stands out. So Pocahontas! I mean, C'mon! She offered to have to head chopped off instead of John Smiths!
Day 23 Favorite Dance Scene
Posted by Nichele at 11:59 AM
Thursday, July 15, 2010
lol So today is officially catchup day! Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR challenges!
I love her in The Sound of Music and I love her in Mary Poppins. I dont really have a lot of reasoning behind my choice, I just really like her voice.
Day 17: Best Eyes
Posted by Nichele at 9:17 AM
Monday, July 12, 2010
Sooo I have been thinking about this one all day....and I have finally decided on one scene that is just so completely romantic.
Posted by Nichele at 5:03 PM
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Day 14 Favorite Villian...no brainer.. the Queen from Snow White
Posted by Nichele at 12:04 PM
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Well today I will be combining two challenges together, 11 and 12.
Number 11 is favorite Animal sidekick.
Jaq and Gus!
Number 12 is favorite non-animal sidekick
Ok, so I know that she is technically not human. But, she has enough human qualities to make me think otherwise. I do enjoy her. She is the source of so much magic. She is everwhere in the parks! And I love her attitude! lol
Posted by Nichele at 2:28 PM
Monday, July 5, 2010
Ok yes, I know that I havent been doing this every day like I should have been. Ive just been so busy! Work work work! But now I have some time so here is day 10; Best hair!
Posted by Nichele at 7:42 PM