Monday, June 28, 2010

Days 5, 6, and 7

It's been pretty busy these last few days. But I didnt forget about all of you! lol So now I present day 5 of the 30 day challenge: Favorite kiss.

So this took some thought. I wanted to think of a moment that I really remembered, that really stood out to me.
lol I enjoy it because there is absolutely nothing really romantic about it to me.
It was a manipulative move. And it just really was fantastic :)

So I have been sick all weekend so I will catch up, So number 6 is the prettiest princess. And the Winner is....

Princess Aurora! I can't really explain it. I mean, what is considered pretty? Is it her hair, eyes, smile? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in my opinion, she has the nicest hair, prettiest eyes, and softest smile.
And now number 7: Favorite Castle...And it is Cinderella's castle! I love this castle, this is the first thing I think of when someone says Disney World. It has become the symbol of fantasy and dreams. And that is what Walt wanted. He created this place for dreams to come true and spend time with your family doing something that you couldn't do everyday. And I think that this is wonderful and this castle really represents that.

0 comments: