Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't Stop

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Disney Graphics

  I feel like I'm going crazy. It has been 23 days since I had my phone interview. I really didn't think that it would take this long. Like, I knew that some people were waiting a super long time for their letters, but I really didn't think that I would be one of those people. So, now I have become fidgety, and I am constantly looking out the window towards the mailbox. lol

I didnt think that it would be so hard. I thought, "Yeah...I think I could take waiting a few weeks." But now I'm like, "Ahh!! Just give me my letter NOW!!" lol

But, I'm staying positive about this...even more so now that I read Devin's post. Because I was beginning to think that...maybe they did forget...or maybe I just didnt have a very good application and they didnt care. But now I feel confident that they are paying attention. Also, as Taylor said...It's easier to make a rejection letter than it is to gather all of the necessary materials for an acceptance packet! lol

Soooo....I found some pretty pictures!! lol  Glitter Graphics

Disney Glitters


disney glitter
Disney

Lol...they sparkle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waitings SO annoying! Both my mom and I are like at the edge of our seats! Im DYING to make a list on what to bring but I dont want to start until I get in! lol

but idk maybe i'll start soon lol Cute blogs!

Nichele said...

Thanks!

lol I know! My mom is excited too! She says that she had a dream that I got accepted! so...hopefully it's a sign!

haleypixie said...

waiting is one thing i am not good with.. i just want all of us to find out the (fingers crossed) good news...

i have a dream everynight about all the fun things we would do down there, and my several jobs.. haha. i hope its a sign of good things to come